Tailored treatments can help you achieve the highest level of health.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
Silvercrest’s skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced nurses and therapists. We are dedicated to meeting your needs with a careful, personalized approach built around:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments
- Performing care assessments to discuss possible treatment adjustments and note your progress
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Services designed for your total well-being.
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Monthly physician visits
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy (with weekend therapy coverage)
- Specialized skin and wound care
- Respiratory therapy
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Podiatry, optometry and dental services
- Specialized dietary services
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Certified IV therapy
- VitalStim® therapy to correct swallowing problems
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care
Specialized therapies designed to complete your care.
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Prosthesis care